How to install Sublime Text 4 on Windows 10 and 11 and activate an unlimited license key. Similar to other software that aids programmers in code editing, Sublime Text 4 is designed for users seeking simplicity, ease of use, and lightweight capacity. It is highly appreciated and gaining popularity due to its smooth operation, minimal consumption of computer resources, support for multiple programming languages, and, importantly, its compatibility with numerous additional plugins from the developer community.
Install and activate Sublime Text 4 License Key Unlimited for Windows 10, 11
Key features of Sublime Text 4 Build 4169:
- GPU rendering: Fast, lightweight startup, doesn’t consume a lot of computer resources. Sublime Text can now use your GPU on Linux, Mac, and Windows when rendering the interface. It offers a smooth user interface with up to 8K resolution, while using less power than before.
- TYPESCRIPT, JSX AND TSX SUPPORT: Support for Typescript, JSX and TSX is now available
- UPDATED PYTHON API: The Sublime Text API has been updated to Python 3.8, while retaining backward compatibility with packages built for Sublime Text 3.
- CONTEXT-AWARE AUTO COMPLETE: The automatic completion engine has been rewritten to provide intelligent completion based on existing code in the project. The suggestions are also supplemented with information about their type and provide links to definitions.
- INTERFACE: Beautiful and simple interface with customizable theme settings options. Supports multi-cursor editing, full-screen editing, and multi-column layouts.
- Split editing: Edit multiple windows and split into multiple frames within each window, optimized for large displays.
- PLUGIN: Strong plugin support in the developer community.
Steps to install Sublime Text 4 on Windows
Step 1: Download and install Sublime Text 4
- Visit Sublime Text official page: https://www.sublimetext.com/download
- Click Windows to download the installation file (.exe). The time we wrote this article was Build 4169 .
- Click on the downloaded .exe file and select Next until Finish.
Step 2: Activate Sublime Text 4 License Unlimited
After you have successfully installed Sublime Text 4 on Windows 10, 11, below are the steps to activate Sublime Text 4 license key.
- Visit the HexEd.it website. You can use DNS in case your geographical location is restricted.
- Click “Open File” then navigate to (default installation location: C:\Program Files\Sublime Text\sublime_text.exe and select.
- (RSA key patch) Search for: 4157415656575553B828210000 by clicking Ctrl +F and in turn replace with string: 33C0FEC0C3575553B828210000
- (Disable License Check) Search for: 6C6963656E73652E7375626C696D6568712E636F6D and replace with: 7375626C696D6568712E6C6F63616C686F73740000
- Export the modified file and save it as “sublime_text.exe” on your Desktop.
- Rename the original file sublime_text.exe located in C:\Program Files\Sublime Text to sublime_text.exe.bak.
- Copy the modified sublime_text.exe from your Desktop to C:\Program Files\Sublime Text or your specified download location.
- Launch sublime_text.exe and click the Help tab, then click Enter License
Paste the code below into it and you will receive a notification of successful sublime text 4 activation:
—– BEGIN LICENSE —– https://itsmeit.co/ Unlimited User License EA7E-81044230 0C0CD4A8 CAA317D9 CCABD1AC 434C984C 7E4A0B13 77893C3E DD0A5BA1 B2EB721C 4BAAB4C4 9B96437D 14EB743E 7DB55D9C 7CA26EE2 67C3B4EC 29B2C65A 88D90C59 CB6CCBA5 7DE6177B C02C2826 8C9A21B0 6AB1A5B6 20B09EA2 01C979BD 29670B19 92DC6D90 6E365849 4AB84739 5B4C3EA1 048CC1D0 9748ED54 CAC9D585 90CAD815 —— END LICENSE ——
Additionally, if you find it difficult to replace HEX strings, you can download the sublime_text.exe file below and copy it to the folder: C:\Program Files\Sublime Text.