Download Perfmatters v2.1.8, an optimization WordPress plugin. Perfmatters is a web performance optimization tool built by experts, with a 100% focus on improving Google PageSpeed Insights scores and speed up your website.
Speed Up and Optimize Your WordPress Site with Perfmatters Plugin v2.1.8
With the Perfmatters plugin, you don’t have to mess with the code file or functions.php. Performance optimization doesn’t have to be complicated, as everything can be easily enabled or disabled with just one click.
Features in Plugin Perfmatters Premium 2.1.8
|Disable RSS feeds
|Remove unused CSS
|Remove RSS feed links
|Remove jQuery migrate
|Disable self pingbacks
|Remove WordPress version number
|Remove RSD link
|Remove wlwmanifest link
|Disable WordPress Heartbeat API
|Change Heartbeat API frequency
|Disable and Limit Post Revisions
|Change WordPress login URL
|Change autosave interval
|Host Google Analytics locally
|Remove REST API links
|Host Google Fonts locally
|Lazy load images
|Disable Password Strength Meter
|Disable WooCommerce scripts and styles
|Disable WooCommerce cart fragments (AJAX)
|Add missing image dimensions
|Disable WordPress comments
In this section, you can manage scripts, CSS, and even PHP code. The most special is the Remove Unused CSS feature, which can increase your site’s performance score significantly.
Preloading using rel attributes can help speed up the loading of scripts and resources on your WordPress site. They are even recommended by Google where appropriate. You can easily add these attributes with the Perfmatters v2.1.8 optimization WordPress plugin across your entire site, on selected pages or devices (desktop, tablet, mobile).
- Instant Page: allows you to automatically prefetch URLs in the background after a user hovers over a link. This results in near-instant load times and improves both user experience and perceived performance (how fast a website feels). Perfmatters use this on all their sites!
- Automatically preload images: Preload important photos to help reduce the Largest Contentful Paint (LCP) screen rendering.
- Preloading Font, CSS: Allows you to specify resources such as required fonts or CSS during page load. This helps fix render-blocking resource warnings.
- DNS prefetch: Perfmatters 2.1.8 also allows you to resolve domains (perform DNS lookups in the background) before the user clicks on the link, which can help improve performance.
- Preconnect allows the browser to establish connections early before an HTTP request is made, eliminating the trip delay and saving time for users.
Is a quick and easy way to speed up your Wordpress. This works by delaying the loading of images, iframes, videos, etc until the user scrolls down and the media enters view. In our own tests, we saw an average 33% increase in speed from this feature.
- Lazy load images, inline and CSS background images, iframes, and videos (YouTube, Vimeo, Google Maps, etc.). includes the WebP image format.
- Swap: Swap the iframe with a preview thumbnail and an SVG play icon that loads the video on click.
- Add missing width and height attributes to the image to fix cumulative layout shifts (CLS).
- Add fade effect when images are loaded.
- If you already have the Lazy Loading function of the theme or any other plugin like WP Rocket Pro, or Autoptimize, you can skip this function in the Perfmatters v2.1.8 optimization WordPress Plugin (using either plugin)
This section allows you to disable Google Fonts, or display the Swap style. All for the purpose of optimizing your site speed.
While Perfmatters focuses primarily on the front end of your website, the back end is still very important when it comes to performance. The plugin also has quick and easy-to-use database optimization features that can do the following things:
- Delete WordPress post revisions
- Delete WordPress auto-drafts
- Delete WordPress spam comments
- Delete WordPress trashed posts
- Delete WordPress trashed comments
- Delete WordPress transients (expired or all)
- Optimize WordPress database tables
- Schedule optimization so you don’t have to worry about it
In addition, Perfmatters also provides optimization WordPress plugin features, but this is not as important as the Analytics functionality. For optimization, you should consider using the optimization functionality available in plugins like the Rank Math SEO Pro or Yoast SEO Premium plugin, as you will likely use one of these two plugins.