Download Wordpress Foxiz theme v2.4.4 full demo, a news and magazine blog WordPress theme that offers all the easy-to-use tools for blogging, fashion, food, beauty, technology, gadgets… Foxiz also includes a wooCommerce shop. ItsmeIT has personally experienced and rated this theme as more beautiful and wonderful than popular themes like Jnew or Newspaper.
Download Theme Foxiz v2.4.4 – News and Magazine Blog WordPress
This theme supports Elementor, dark mode, AMP, RTL, multilanguage, paywall, membership, GDPR compliance. It also features an optimized SEO-friendly schema structure for an organization, a site links search box, and a breadcrumbs bar. It offers Open Graph support and is compatible with Yoast SEO, All in One SEO, and Rank Math plugins, which will help search engines love your website.
Main features of Foxiz WordPress theme | News, blogs
|Allows the creation of an unlimited number of sidebars
|Compatible with most browsers
|Supports Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge, Opera, and Yandex
|Automatic YouTube, Dailymotion and Vimeo Featured Image Downloader
|Automatically downloads the featured image for posts by simply pasting the URL
|Built-in review system
|Supports stars and scores for reviews and includes schema markup support
|Post Views Counter
|Automatically calculates the time to read an article and counts the number of page and post views
|Create a custom entry meta
|Enables the creation of custom entry meta
|Reading progress bar
|Displays a reading progress bar
|Supports displaying ads that match the website
|Svg uploader support
|Supports uploading SVG images in the Foxiz v2.4.4 WordPress theme for news and blogs
|Plays a short preview video when hovering over the featured image
|Social media follower counter
|Displays a counter for social media followers
|Integration with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, Telegram
|Integrates with various social media platforms
|Support grid Instagram images
|Supports displaying grid-style Instagram images
|Create custom social profiles
|Allows the creation of custom social profiles
|Built with HTML5 and CSS3
|Built using HTML5 and CSS3 technology
|Youtube and Vimeo video playlist
|Supports creating video playlists with YouTube and Vimeo videos
|Floating video iframe
|Displays a floating video iframe
How to install and Activate foxiz theme FULL demo
Step 1: Download & install Foxiz theme
- If you downloaded the Foxiz_v2.4.4 zip file, extract it to your computer. In the extracted folder you will find foxiz.zip and foxiz-child.zip which are WordPress theme files.
- Login to admin page: navigate Appearance -> Theme -> Select Add New->Upload Theme. Then find 2 files foxiz.zip and foxiz-child.zip to install.
Step 2. Activate theme & plugin
- Login to the admin page installed in step 1 and click on the Appearance menu then activate the Foxiz or
Foxiz Childtheme. Here I will activate the Child theme.
- Foxiz Child means child theme of the main theme (Foxiz). When you use
Childit will inherit all the functionality in the main theme, the purpose is that when you update the main theme (Foxiz) it will not lose customized things.
- You will be redirected to the install required plugin section, these are required plugins to be installed for the theme to work. Select all and click
install, keep selecting all, and
- You can also access to install the required plugin by navigating to Appearance->Install Plugins ->Install->Apply. ( Activate -> Apply). Click the return dashboard once you have finished activating the plugin and skip the Elementor setup when prompted.
- To activate the Foxiz news and magazine blog WordPress theme, go to the ‘Dashboard’ and click on ‘Foxiz Admin’. Follow the instructions provided in the attached documentation file included in the zip file, which also contains the Foxiz license key.
Step 3. Import demo wordpress Foxiz theme
- Now that you can import any demo version you like, to do that click on Demo Importer in the Foxiz Admin Panel.
You have completed the installation of a visually appealing and professional WordPress news blog theme, specifically a magazine blog WordPress theme. You can open the front end to see how it displays, or you can find the building documentation for the WordPress website with the Foxiz theme, a magazine blog WordPress theme, in the downloaded file or access it online at this link.
- If you are updating from a version lower than v2.4.4, you also need to update the
foxiz-coreplugin (Appearance->Install Plugins->Update).
- If you are starting a new website, learn how to install a WordPress site on Windows with XAMPP, or install WordPress using Nginx on Linux.