Free download Teorex Inpaint 9.2.1 repack full pre-activated– Remove text from image for windows computer, a simple, easy-to-use, and powerful image manipulation tool that can remove watermarks, timestamps, grain, or unwanted objects from the image easily.
How to Remove Text From Image for Windows with Inpaint 9.2.1 Repack
Teorex Inpaint Features
- Completely non-digital retouching
- Extremely simple, easy to use, and get started
- Remove wrinkles, wrinkled skin and power lines
- Remove stamps, unwanted objects and watermarks
- Ability to move images around easily
- Algorithm and Interface (GUI) Solution
- Fix old photos quickly
- New keyboard shortcuts for common/specific tools
- Improved algorithm and magic wand tool
- Improved stability and memory usage
- Full support for HiDPI and Retina display
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
How to install Teorex Inpaint 9.2.1 Activate +Repack
- Step 1: Download and extract the remove text from image Inpaint tool with WinRAR
- Step 2: Run the file InpaintSetup.exe
- Step 3: Select the language and click Next until Finish
How to activate Inpaint 9.2.1 erase text on photo for computer
- Run the file teorex.inpaint.v.9.x-patch.exe then click the PATCH button.
- If the path is not found, click Yes and navigate to the folder under the path: C:\Program Files\Inpaint and select the Inpaint.exe file -> OK.
How to use Teorex Inpaint to erase text and process images
- Open the software, select File->Open then select the image to be manipulated.
- Fill in color, select the area to erase/blur and then press the blue arrow Erase button
- To save the file, Click File -> Save as …
Teorex Inpaint erase text on photo for computer, remove text, watermark remover, text eraser, remove logo, and reconstructs the selected image area from pixels near the area border. Inpaint 9.2.1 can be used to remove unwanted objects from an image. Inpaint will magically fill the selection with cleverly generated textures pulled from the surrounding image data.
Note: You may need to temporarily disable protection tools such as antivirus, Windows defender. Sometimes it can mistakenly identify virus files!