Download ABBYY FineReader 16 Repack Pro full activate for free, a software to convert PDF to Word on your computer (offline). Detailed instructions on how to use it: PDF to text Word, convert text from image to Word page without font errors and able to be edited, recognize language up to 99%, and maintain the formatting of the original document.
Convert PDF to Word for Windows with ABBYY FineReader PDF 16 Pro Repack
With ABBYY 16 Pro Full Repack, you can easily convert PDF to Word document. Just scan or take a picture of the document and let ABBYY FineReader do the rest to save time and increase work efficiency.
New updates in Abbyy FineReader 16 FULL Pro + Repack
- Fixed an issue where opening PDF to Word converter software could crash with documents containing a specific type of digital signature.
- In the “Differences” panel of the Compare Documents feature, newly added text could overlap with the corresponding deleted text for differences that span more than two lines.
- Internal program errors may occur when trying to open PDF documents containing Type3 fonts in either the PDF Editor or OCR Editor.
- An internal program error could arise while attempting to save certain PDF documents as searchable files in the PDF Editor.
- When editing a document in PDF Editor and applying the BIZ UDGothic font, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean characters may be replaced with rectangles.
- After updating the converter PDF to Word software – ABBYY FineReader 16 Full, the first time start up error may appear continuously ERR_EN_SER_PARSE_XML_SOLID ERR_EN_SER_LOAD_MISSED. Note: this error may still appear after updating from previous version to current version 3 update 2, but will not recur in updates in this version.
- An internal program error may occur when preparing PDFs containing Arabic text and/or ligatures for editing in the PDF Editor.
- The “Open document” option within the “Save As” dialog may not function properly for saving documents as searchable PDFs.
- While using PDF Viewer with network licenses alongside Concurrent licenses, the software might not display all supported file types in the shared folder on the “Mobile Application” tab after a user obtains a Concurrent license.
- An internal program error could manifest when attempting to save multiple pages into a new PDF from the “Organize pages” mode (tab) in the PDF Editor.
- In the OCR Editor, if a user manually adjusts the order of recognition areas and then clicks the “Recognize page” or “Recognize” buttons, the order of areas will reset to the automatically detected arrangement by the software.
- The “Image quality” setting might not take effect when saving as a Searchable PDF with MRC (Mixed Raster Content) turned off, potentially resulting in a loss of image quality in the resulting PDF document.
- The PDF version might be downgraded when editing a PDF document (e.g., a document with PDF v1.7 could become v1.5 after editing) or when saving it in a different PDF standard.
- When converting Hebrew documents into DOCX format, the order of numbers and adjacent Hebrew words might become reversed in the converted document.
Install ABBYY FineReader 16 to convert pdf to word on your computer
Step 1: Download the software and extract it
Download the full editable PDF to Word converter software Abbyy PDF 16 to your computer, unzip and open the file “ABBYY FineReader PDF v22.214.171.12495 Full Repack.exe ” to install.
The installation process will take place, wait for the installation to complete and you can open the pdf to word converter software ABBYY FineReader 16 Repack and start using it, if necessary, display the Vietnamese interface that can be adjusted in the section. install as follows:
Click the gear icon “Settings” -> select “Other” -> Interface language -> Select Language.
ABBYY Finereader 16: A Complete Guide to Automatic Document Processing
How to Convert PDF to Word Document Using ABBYY FineReader
Convert PDF files to Word is a common task in office document processing. However, many people encounter font errors when converting. In this tutorial, ItsmeIT will show you how to convert from PDF to Word without encountering font errors, ensuring an efficient and accurate workflow.
Step 1: Open ABBYY 16 Repack and select the PDF document to convert
Open ABBYY FineReader PDF 16 and select the PDF document to be converted by clicking the “Open” button or dragging and dropping the document into the software interface.
Step 2: Select the language and output format
In the “Options” section, you can choose the language of the PDF document and the output format you want to convert to (e.g. Word, Excel, HTML, etc.). You can also set other options such as encoding mode or image resolution with ABBYY 16 Full pdf to word converter software.
Step 3: Start the conversion process
After setting the options, click the “Convert” button to start the conversion process. ABBYY FineReader 16 will automatically recognize PDF files and convert them into editable Word documents
Step 4: Export the file, save the document
When the convert Pdf to Word is complete, you can save the converted document by clicking the “Save” button and choosing a storage folder on your computer.
Step 5: Review the results
After completing convert Pdf to Word and saving successfully, ItsmeIT recommends you to read and check for spelling errors because the accuracy of the conversion software is only about 90-98%. Finally, you can view the results after conversion to ensure that all the content and formatting of the document are converted correctly.
How to convert text from picture to word with ABBYY FineReader 16
You can follow these steps to convert image to text in word without font errors using ABBYY FineReader 16 Repack:
Step 1: Open the ABBYY FineReader application on your computer -> Select Convert to Microsoft Word.
Step 2: Select “Open” or “Open document” on the main interface of the software and find the image file you want to convert to Word. If you want to convert multiple images, hold down Ctrl and click on the images you want to convert and click Open .
Step 3: Select Image OCR Language -> Select Convert to Microsoft Word. Continue to select “Recognize” on the toolbar of the software to start the process of recognizing text on images.
Note: You can convert all images into 1 Word file by selecting “Combine all files into one document” or convert to individual Word files.
Step 4: After the process of recognizing and convert text on image to text to Word is complete, select “Export” and select the Word format to save the converted file. In the“Export to” dialog box, select “DOC” or “DOCX” as the Word format and select “Options” to customize the conversion settings to your needs.
To limit font errors when converting text on images to Word, you should use common and simple fonts to ensure the accuracy of the conversion results. In addition, you can also use the “Text Editor” feature of ABBYY FineReader 16 FULL to edit and correct font errors directly on the converted document if necessary.
How to compare documents in Abbyy FineReader PDF 16
The document compare feature in ABBYY FineReader 16 Full can be used to compare the differences between two different documents or between two versions of the same document. Here are the steps to use this feature:
Step 1: Open the original and the comparison document with ABBYY FineReader. Then select “Tools -> Compare Documents” on the toolbar.
Step 2: Choose a comparison style from the available options like: “Text”, “Appearance” or “Text and Appearance”. Then click “ Compare ”
Step 3: See the differences between files, the differences will be displayed and marked on the comparison document with different color or picture markers.
Other features include convert to PDF, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, or other formats. You can perform the same operations, but the main purpose is still “Open in OCR Editor”.
That’s the whole process of how to easily convert PDF to Word. When using this tool ABBYY FineReader 16 Full, you can make adjustments and change language settings as well as its features. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below!
Note: You may need to temporarily disable protection tools such as antivirus, Windows defender. Sometimes it can mistakenly identify virus files!